Dynamic Online Marketing Corporation (collectively `DOMC` or the Company) will ensure to act in accordance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL).
Spam: any electronic commercial message sent without the express consent of the recipient(s). Spam is also used as the vehicle for the delivery of other online threats such as spyware, phishing and malware.
DOMC understands the goal of the anti-spam legislation in Canada is to deter damaging and misleading forms of spam. DOMC realizes that education and awareness is the key to ensuring the right steps are taken to combat spam. DOMC will ensure that network security program, spam filters and anti-virus software is utilized at all times on all company computers and related technologies.
In order to achieve the goals of the anti-spam legislation, DOMC will ensure to act in compliance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation. In order to ensure compliance, commercial electronic messages (including email marketing) done by DOMC will be based on a consumer opt-in approach. DOMC will gain consent for commercial electronic messages purposes prior to sending commercial messages (including emails), unless we have a pre-existing business relationship with the client, business partner, or affiliate, as in these particular cases consent is considered to be implied.
DOMC shall ensure the following practices are followed when using electronic messaging for marketing purposes:
- Maintain rigorous email list management practices
- Include all essential company information predominantly within the message such as the our name and contact information (including address and phone number)
- Include an opt-in approach to allow subscribers to confirm they want DOMC`s messages
- Include an opt-out (or unsubscribe) message that is simple and conscious within the email
- Include a confirmation page for the unsubscribe request that includes the date of the request was submitted